Useful Information
  1. Complete the Sweet 16: 4 years of English, 4 years of Math, 3 years of Lab Sciences, 2 years of Social Sciences, 2 years of the same Foreign Language, and 1 year of Fine Arts
  2. Be an Arizona Resident
  3. Graduate in the top 25% of your class (usually a GPA of 3.0 or higher)

Visit the University of Arizona Start Now Website for more information

The Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) provides the opportunity for students to attend a public college, at the undergraduate level outside Arizona, at a reduced level of tuition (150% of the host institution's resident tuition.)  The WICHE member states are:  Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.  Interested applicants should contact the institution of choice and indicate that they would like to apply as a Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) applicant.  There is not a separate WUE application.

Go to the WICHE website to search participating institutions by program of study.

The Common Application allows you to research and apply to over 800 colleges after filling out only one application.  Visit the website